Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Anniversary

DECEMBER 17, 2012

Kyle and I took Monday and Tuesday off from work and headed down to St. George to get away for a couple days. It wasn't far but it was good to just go and have nothing to worry about. On Friday it was the last day of testing for the semester and Kyle worked so hard the last couple of months so it was a perfect getaway. (He did amazing by the way A's and A- with all the crazy insane hard classes he has to take) We went to the temple on Monday and did some sealings then headed to our motel changed and went to Costco to get food for lunch and bought our tickets to see the Hobbit.  Kyle took a nap and I just hung out and relaxed during the day...this never happens. I got to watch TV and read. We then went shopping...well looked around the mall. We went to Best Buy and found Space Jam on DVD for $5. Kyle was so EXCITED about this deal...:) we also got a new adapter for Kyle's car to plug his I-Pod in and use. Headed to dinner at Texas Road House, drove around to look at Christmas Lights and then headed to the movie theater only an hour early. :) Kyle was really excited and has waited what seems like forever for this movie to come out. We had a great day and are so GRATEFUL for the blessings of the temple. I love the Gospel and and am so thankful for Kyle... This past year has flown by. We have grown so much together and he is seriously my best friend. He works so hard each day at work goes to school and then comes home to do hours of homework and somehow he still finds time for me. Here's to another AMAZING year. 
Then on Tuesday we got to sleep in and then packed up the car and headed down to Mesquite. I had a dentist appointment at 4. Kyle dropped me off at the elementary school. I got to help out in Abigail's Kindergarten class, as crazy as she thinks her class is I can't wait to one day have my own class. I went to my appointment and then we had to get back to Cedar because the weather was getting pretty bad. It only took us 2 1/2 hours. The snow was pretty bad and pretty stressful to go through but we made it safely home. 

Us after going to the Temple
Here's to a good day...Happy Anniversary Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment