Sunday, June 30, 2013

May 16th

After A LOT of waiting and praying...I had a phone interview with Cathy Davis the principal from Virgin Valley Elementary. 20 minutes after the interview I was offered a position at the school as the new 1st grade teacher. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! A little overwhelmed but non the less ready to have a "real" grown up job. 
Kyle still has one semester left at SUU so I will be traveling back and forth from Mesquite to Cedar. Luckily Kyle's grandma has a Condo in Mesquite that's less than 5 mins away from the school. She said I can stay there if I want so I'll be staying there a couple of nights a week to save on gas. It's only 16 weeks until the semester is over. I'm dreading being away from Kyle so much but I keep saying others have had it worse. I'm just glad that we will be able to save before Grad School and that I'll be able to finally use my degree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment