Saturday, February 23, 2013

Quilt...

Kyle has been really busy with school and has had a lot of hard tests and lots of homework the last couple of weeks. In January I about went crazy with being "bored" I would come home from work everyday and sit and watch movies or be on the computer/kindle. It was too cold for me to be outside and a person can only do that for so long. I decided I needed to keep myself busy some how... I decided to pull my sewing machine out. It was funny when I started setting it up Kyle asked me if it was mine and where I had gotten it. Sad thing to say I haven't used it in probably about 2 years. 

My first project for now...sewing easy straight lines for a jean quilt :)

 
Now here's to actually finishing it...I need to go find some material I like for the back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment