Sunday, July 6, 2014

An old post I started...

Well, it's been 3 months so I guess I better start writing. Each day seems to be the same with nothing really going on, but then I start to think about all that has happened in the last 3 months and a lot has actually gone on. The only sad thing is I don't have any pictures. :( 

Kyle moved down to Mesquite! Even though we practically lived a part from each other for three months it doesn't seem like that long but it was the worst thing in the world! After Kyle was done for the semester his brothers and his dad and some friends loaded up a trailer and brought everything down here to Mesquite. Now all of our "stuff" is in the garage. I am so thankful for Kyle's Grandma Annie for letting us live in her condo, but I will be SOOO HAPPY when we can have our own place again. 
So, moving is another topic. Kyle got into the Physical Therapy program at UNLV. We are super excited about that because he has ALWAYS wanted to be a Rebel. It's crazy to think that a year ago he was studying to take the GRE and we were making lists of schools to apply to and now that is all done and over with. I was so scared for the whole process because when we talked to people about getting into graduate schools they wouldn't know where they were going and hadn't heard back from any schools. For some you went to the one school you got into. Kyle worked really hard with all of his essays, tests, application and EVERYTHING that would make a resume look good. He really was super busy with everything he had going on, but it all paid off. He applied to 8 schools and Kyle was accepted to 5!!! YES 5 schools and he didn't even go to 2 of the interviews!  
Kyle starts school June 9th...so with that we should be moving to Las Vegas in the next 2 ish months. This makes me really nervous, scared, anxious, and all of the above. I'm kind of excited for a new adventure but I am really comfortable with where I am now. I LOVE the people I work with. I love the school and the kids. It is really depressing to think about having to transfer to a new school. I know I can't judge all of Vegas but I'm scared to work in a big city. I know there are great people and schools in Vegas and that's what I have to keep telling myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment