Monday, April 6, 2015

Phone Pictures...July to October

I was lucky enough to be called as the assistant camp director in our ward. I had such a good time and it brought back so many fun memories as a teenager. It was much better going to camp as a leader. I loved just chilling and not having to be somewhere at all times. 

Kyle and I...We went to his parent's house to be there for his dad's birthday

Hot and Juicy... Kyle really wanted to eat here and luckily his family met us to enjoy the yumminess

This was in August on a Sunday...Kyle and I went and walked around at the park to get out of the house.

I went to set up my classroom and it was already done for me! I just needed to add my little touch to everything

Went to my parent's house to see my cousin get married. It was fun to see some family that I hadn't seen in forever!

Just me and some cute girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment