Monday, April 6, 2015

12/8/2014

Baby Ozaki Update: 12/8/14  I haven't been the best at keeping updated on this whole pregnancy but tonight is one of those nights where I should be putting in lesson plans and working on progress reports but needed a mental break from everything. Today this little guy has shown his physical abilities. He is one strong peanut. I have felt him kicking and I mean REAL kicking ALL night multiple times each hour and that's been since school got out at 2:30. I feel lots of flutters but hard kicking too. If you had your hand on my "growing" (32" around my belly button tonight) belly you'd definitely be able to feel this mister's strength. (Kyle has said it's because I eat too much sugar and that is why he is so active, and if I haven't eaten sugar it's because he's having withdrawals. haha)

Kyle has been super busy and stressed this last week with finals. I feel really bad for him this last weekend he was seriously home for 4 hours-ish maybe less on Saturday and Sunday. Not counting the 4 hours of sleep he got. Those 4 hours include showering, eating, going for a walk with me (while studying with his I-pad) and whatever else. Other than that he has been living at the school and came home after mid-night each night from studying. Nobody ever really explained how intense Grad-School is. I knew it was hard but not THIS hard and stressful.

Me: I really love my job teaching from 7:50-2:30. After that not so much... I have had a lot of paper work, documentation, and IEPs these last couple weeks.  Staying at the school 4 hours after my kiddos have left has been making me look forward to Christmas Break  even more. I have had lots of trainings this year learning all that I need to know for SPED. I definitely didn't know what I was getting myself into. I love my students and the progress that I see from them each day is amazing. They are seriously amazing little kids. My aides have been awesome and I'm grateful for all the help they give and what they do in the classroom.
The last month I have started to feel better. I haven't thrown up since October 28th. I have more energy even though I feel tired all the time too. I know that doesn't make sense at all. I have been LOVING anything cold...crushed ice, ice cream, cold water and cold fresh fruits and veggies. Especially Cuties right now. I eat at least 3 a day and have gone through quite a few bags these last 2 weeks. :) I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. :/ It's sad how fast that weight came back as soon as I started to eat again. I should exercise more but honestly I don't feel like doing anything after I get home and eat something. Which is usually around 6:00. I sit down and can't get back up. I have had co-workers tell me I over due it and need to take a day off to just relax but I want to save my days for when the baby comes. Plus, getting sub plans done isn't worth being gone. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment